The Woodbine School Parent Association charity casino is June 28th and 29th.
Volunteer prize draw details are here:
Each shift worked is eligible for one ballot. Work one shift, get one ballot. Work two shifts, get two ballots.
Draw will be for two prizes of:
- VIP seating for 4 and to next year’s spring concert (March 2024)
- VIP parking for one car to next year’s spring concert (March 2024)
- $50 gift card to Woodbine’s very own Patisserie du Soleil
- $10 gift card to Woodbine’s very own Happy Cup
- 4 tickets to our Halloween Dance (October 2023)
- Coffee Mug
- Water Bottle
- Water Balloons for summer fun
Runner up prize draw will be for two prizes of 4 tickets to our Halloween Dance (October 2023)
- If you have already signed up, thank you – you are already entered.
- If you work a volunteer shift, you are automatically entered in both the grand prize draw and the runner up draw.
- If you are signed up as a backup volunteer and are called in, you are entered in both draws. If you are not called in, you are only entered in the runner up prize draw.
- Casino co-chairs, members of the parent association executive, and their families are not eligible for the draws.
We’re excited to see you there!
Email us at [email protected] with any questions.